Help us keep COVID-19 away
If you are visiting our school, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19:
- Sanitise your hands when entering the school and at regular intervals.
- Wash your hands regularly for one minute.
- If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser does not replace washing your hands after using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practice social distancing:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people
- Avoid crowds and large public gatherings
- Avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact
Thank you for your support!