HOW TO APPLY
Taking the first step
We are happy your family is about to take the first step in becoming part of the ICS community. Our Admissions Team is here to help guide you through the application process and make it as easy as possible.
As you begin this process, our Admissions FAQs section below may help answer some of our initial questions. In addition, our Team is always delighted to welcome families to ICS and please contact us if you would like to arrange a meeting.
We accept applications throughout the school year. To apply, please follow this link to our online application.
You will be asked for the following:
- English school report/s (or English translation with original copy) for the past two years
- A recent photograph of your child/ren
- A copy of your child/ren's birth certificate or passport
- The results of educational tests your child/ren may have taken
- A completed and signed financial regulations form
- The (non-refundable) application fee of 400 Swiss Francs
We will start processing your application as soon as we receive the completed documentation and the application fee. We will keep you informed of the progress of your application.
There are other one-time entry fees due after an offer of admission has been made. Please see the Tuition & Application Fees page for more details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you would like to arrange a visit. We are always happy to help.
Families considering ICS as a school for their child/children often have questions about the admissions process. We hope the information below helps answer some of your questions.
- Is there a deadline for applying to ICS?
- Can a student join ICS during the school year?
- How do I submit an application?
- Is fluent English required?
- Is knowledge of German required?
- Does ICS accept pupils with special needs?
- Is there a school uniform at ICS?
- How long do students stay at ICS?
- Is an IB Diploma accepted internationally?
- How do students get to ICS?
- Do you offer a hot lunch programme?
- How long is the school day?