University & Career Counselling
Many students think there is only one university that is right for them - only one place where they will be happy and successful. This is not the case! There are many universities that would be a good fit for each student. That is why ICS has its own University Counselling service to guide students who are preparing university applications.
We know that selecting the best universities/courses is a very important task. With so many to choose from, it can be bewildering at first. But approached in the right way, this task can also be very exciting and rewarding.
- To help, we have created the ICS University Handbook. This offers students from Grades 9-12 information on everything from first thinking about your future to picking the right courses to taking the exams university admissions departments might ask for.
- We have also compiled the Worldwide Study Information page. This lists admissions contacts and requirements for universities around the world.
- Students (and their parents) who need help and advice should also contact Rachel Doell, our University Counsellor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please access your Naviance Family Connection account for up to date information on university open days, university visits to ICS, summer courses and much more.
- For detailed explanation of the university application process in Grade 12, please see here.