IB Results FAQs
IB Results FAQs
What happens when IB Diploma results are released?
FAQs for ICS Families
When the IB Diploma results are released in July, we know many families have questions regarding next steps. Information about our procedures for answering questions and offering support will be published here in June. Please see the FAQs below.
- What should I do if I don't get the scores I need to get into the university of my choice?
- Who should I contact if the university wants more information about me?
- Who should I contact if the university wants a school transcript from me?
- If my final score is better than my university prediction can I rethink my university options?
- If I am unhappy with my grades can I have my papers re-marked?
- What are component scores and when are they available?
- How many subjects can be re-marked?
- How does the re-marking process work?
- What is the school's policy on Enquiry on Results Category 1 (EUR1/re-mark) ?
- Can I have my examination papers returned?
- Will I have to pay to have my examination papers returned?
- If I have my papers returned and think they have not been graded appropriately, can I ask for a re-mark?
- How do I go about registering to retake one or more subjects in the November session?
- If I register for the November session examinations and subsequently withdraw before taking the exams will I still be liable for the registration fees?
- When does my Diploma certificate arrive at the school and how will I get it?
- What can I do if I need a hard copy of my results before the Diplomas arrive?