How to Apply to ICS
Please read the information in this section, and do contact us if you would like to arrange a visit. We are happy to show prospective families around at any point during the process, during school hours.
We accept applications throughout the school year. To apply, please follow this link to our online application. You will be asked for:
- The (non-refundable) application fee of 200 Swiss Francs
- A recent photograph of your child/ren
- A copy of your child/ren's birth certificate or passport
- Two years' worth of school report/s in English, or in an English translation, accompanied by copies of the original.
- The results of any educational tests your child/ren may have taken
- The Financial Regulations Form
We will start processing your application as soon as we receive the completed form/s along with the application fee. We will keep you informed of the progress of your application.
There are other one-time entry fees due after an offer of admission has been made. Please see the Tuition & Application Fees page for more details.