The philosophy of the pre-school teaching team places the child at the centre of his/her individual learning journey. The programme supports the development of academic and social skills for children to become confident, internationally minded and responsible global citizens.
- Learning in the Early Years Centre is supported by a dedicated team of qualified and internationally experienced educators in Early Childhood including a Physical Education specialist.
- The Early Years Centre has a dedicated Early Years teacher to support the exploration of dance, drama music and visual arts through inquiry. Opportunities to create, express and demonstrate understandings through the languages of music and movement are highly valued and abundant in the Primary Years Programme (PYP).
- Children in the Early Years Centre are supported by an in-house speech therapist and learning support team that can evaluate and provide support should there be a requirement.
- The Early Years Centre is supported by a full time dedicated Early Years Coordinator supporting the teaching and learning.
- A full time school nurse is on our school campus.